The use of visual tools - from large vision murals to small decks of cards you can easily fit in your briefcase - is a powerful means of supporting communication within your organization. Our network of graphic facilitators, illustrators and graphic designers are gifted in:
- Combining complex concepts and strategy with imagery towards the creation of compelling, yet easy-to-navigate, visual tools
- Mapping your story in a way that can be consistently shared with a broad set of stakeholders
- Determining a process for rollout and communication
- Working with you to define the outcomes that you expect to achieve as a result of our storymaps
- Co-designing a project management gameplan to ensure the timely delivery of your communication tools while ensuring a collaborative and interactive design process along the way.
(The History of Disruptive Innovations Timeline was created by Jim Nuttle. The Georgetown University Agenda Map was created by Joe Azar.)